Integrated Delivery Platform and Analytical Infrastructure for Healthcare Institutions
Our client is a management consulting company helping Healthcare institutions to improve their financial and operational efficiency and optimize clinical workflows.
Develop an integrated system that:
- Tracks our client’s projects and deliverables
- Documents the activities and working hours of the clients’ employees against deliverables
- Integrates with internal payroll system
- Provides a communications and collaboration platform with Healthcare institutions that our client works with
- Includes an analytical infrastructure that consists of the data acquisition pipeline from the Healthcare institutions, and configurable dashboards projecting operational and predictive analytical insights.
Working closely with our client's business and technology leader we have developed an integrated and highly customizable platform that combines CRM, Project Management and analytical infrastructure features that were tailored to our client's complex workflow.
This platform today is:
- A critical part of our client's engagements
- Is a major differentiator against their competition
- A significant source of revenue for our client
- Offers unified and integrated user experience across multiple pillars of the system.
- Aggregates all major client engagement artifacts in a single place - including contract documentation, project plans, billable hours, tasks, activities and more.
- Integrates with our client's existing infrastructure, tools and technologies
- Provides improved and streamlined communications and collaboration processes with Healthcare institutions.
- Delivers near-real time operational and clinical insights in the form of analytical dashboards customized for individual users and roles.
- Greatly simplifies and improves customer support.
- Data acquisition and integration pipeline aggregates data from multiple sources in support of analytical dashboards.
- Analytical dashboards provide a near real time introspective into financial and clinical efficiency of Healthcare institutions.
Technology and Infrastructure
- Technologies used: Browser-based, single page architecture, Angular JS framework, .NET Core, Postgres Database, D3.js graphics rendering engine
- Deployment – cloud-based, operating system independent, high availability with docker containers.
- High performance and high availability data acquisition and processing pipeline operates on a separate server infrastructure.
First Line Software is a premier provider of custom software development, technology enablement services and value-add consulting in big data engineering, digitalization, intellectual integration, industrial Internet, and IoT, digital media and marketing, and enterprise content management as well as healthcare IT.
Headquartered in the US, First Line employs 500+ staﬀ globally. First Line team and company culture is centered around subject matter expertise, technical excellence, consulting capabilities and proven methodologies, with a strong focus on Agile and Intellectual Integration.
The company has been recognized with multiple annual rankings and awards by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), Global Services, CorporateLiveWire, Insights Success and CNews. We were the first to be awarded the Scrum Capability Medallion by Scrum, Inc. Most recently, research firm Gartner included FirstLine in their first ever Market Guide for Technology Integrators (2014) and the Cool Vendor in Applications Services 2015 Report. We are active members in Object Management Group and Industrial Internet Consortium. FLS is also an EPiServer Premium Solutions Partner.