Under this model, all project activities are performed at our offshore/nearshore facilities.
- Low cost
- quick ramp-up times
Projects are executed with process-centric templates and metrics.
In some cases, we recommend a limited time onsite presence for key offshore personnel. This serves for faster onboarding, knowledge transfer, and developing trust.
Under this model, we place the most-qualified software professionals at the client's location.
- personal contact with the team / developing trust
- faster turnaround times for feedback
- no issues with time zone differences
Hybrid delivery model
This model combines both the onsite and offshore scenarios.
The roles that are best suited for working onsite are:
- program/project managers
- business analysts
- technical leads
- QA lead
- senior developers.
The onsite team interacts with the client team and manages the offshore team.
- around the clock delivery
- personal contact with the team and developing trust
- minimizing the issues with time zone differences
- faster turnaround times for feedback.
The engagement is contracted for a specific application development project based on the customer’s requirements.
We support the projects in all stages:
- Technology research and Selection
- Deployment and support.
When to choose:
- if you have a specific challenge that is limited in scope and/or time
- as a first engagement proof-of-concept project
- to gauge future metrics and commit to a longer-term business relationship.
Dedicated Team, or Dedicated Offshore Development Center (ODC)
When to choose:
- If your strategic objective is to augment in-house software development with an external partner
- recurring streams of software development work, e.g. software product vendors. It is a strategic commitment to outsourcing.
Within our offices, ODCs operate with a high degree of autonomy from the rest of the company. They have a dedicated physical space, networks, access, security, and follow customer off-shore requirement rules. We take IP protection very seriously. ODCs routinely pass stringent security audits by our customers.
Different pricing models lend themselves to different conditions.
It works best in development projects where the scope is clearly defined and is unlikely to change.
Time and Materials (T&M)
Fits best for projects with more fluid requirements, where the customer has to respond to changing market conditions.
ODC agreements usually employ some variation of T&M pricing.