.NET Developer for international projects
In our Czech team we are seeking experienced .NET developer for interesting international projects.
What you will use with us:
- Your advantages are experiences with n-tier web-based applications (UI,Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Knowledge of English. Your project team is likely to be composed of many nationalities.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Your own opinion, enthusiasm, creativity, and positive attitude.
You should have: (if not we can train it)
- Experience with CMS / e-commerce systems (Epi, Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Sitecore ...)
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Knockout, Angular, React of course, etc.)
- Working with database (MS SQL), working with active directory (MS AD)
- Experience with MS Azure
- Experience with agile project management
- SVN / GIT
What we can offer you:
- Work in a pleasant small team on local and international projects using agile methodology
- Background of a successful and stable large multinational company
- Above-average and motivating financial evaluation
- Friendly atmosphere and young team
- Career growth
- Bonuses, Supplementary pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, 5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, Training courses, Language courses, On-site refreshments, Possibility to work from home according to agreement, Company events, Own organization of work content
- And much more...
- Praha – Office Park Kavčí Hory,
- Brno – Centrum Šumavská 15,
We look forward to welcoming you to our team, send us your CV or your code on jobprg[@]firstlinesoftware.com.
Check firstlinesoftware.cz for other vacancies and more information.
Send us a note
We'll do our best to answer within one hour