Java developer for international projects
We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Java Developer, who can help us with our projects. There are mostly US projects and they are connected with digital transformation, security, banking systems, healthcare, systems for rental apartments, and consequently some maintenance for their apartments and much more...
You must be passionate about technology and about developing IT systems, utilising XP and agile practices. You must have an open mind and be willing to learn new technologies.
Skills and experience we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of core Java language
- Programming skills in designing and implementation multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot, Play Framework or JHipster
- Knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, configuration with Annotations or XML
- Experience in handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem using technologies like JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate, and JPA
- Experienced in logging frameworks and application monitoring
- An understanding of developing applications with SOAP or RESTful Web Services
- Good Knowledge of cloud platforms and using continuous integration
- Awareness of Agile principles
- An appreciation of developing software using TDD
- Ability to produce simple, clean code
- Experience working with multiple programming paradigms such as functional and object orientation
What we can offer you
- Work in a pleasant small team on local and international projects using agile methodology
- Background of a successful and stable large multinational company
- Above-average and motivating financial evaluation
- Friendly atmosphere and young team
- Career growth
- Bonuses, Supplementary pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, 5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, Training courses, Language courses, On-site refreshments, Possibility to work from home according to agreement, Company events, Own organization of work content
- And much more…
- Praha – Office Park Kavčí Hory
- Brno – Centrum Šumavská 15
We look forward to welcoming you to our team, send us your CV or your code on jobprg[@]firstlinesoftware.com.
Check firstlinesoftware.cz for other vacancies and more information.
Send us a note
We'll do our best to answer within one hour