React developer for international projects
The projects realized for our important customer (USA) are dedicated to supporting those who look for rental apartments and consequently some maintenance for their apartments.
Tech stack: ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, SQL, TSQL, ReactJS, Redux, Easy-Peasy, HTML, CSS/Sass, Azure
You should have (if not we can train it)
- Experience with CMS/e-commerce systems (Epi, Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Sitecore ...)
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Knockout, Angular, React of course, etc.)
- Working with database (MS SQL), working with active directory (MS AD)
- Experience with MS Azure
- Experience with agile project management
- SVN / GIT
What we can offer you
- Work in a pleasant small team on local and international projects using agile methodology
- Background of a successful and stable large multinational company
- Above-average and motivating financial evaluation
- Friendly atmosphere and young team
- Career growth
- Bonuses, Supplementary pension/life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, 5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, Training courses, Language courses, On-site refreshments, Possibility to work from home according to the agreement, Company events, Own organization of work content
- And much more...
- Praha – Office Park Kavčí Hory
- Brno – Centrum Šumavská 15
We look forward to welcoming you to our team, send us your CV or your code on jobprg[@]firstlinesoftware.com.
Check firstlinesoftware.cz for other vacancies and more information.
Send us a note
We'll do our best to answer within one hour