Senior Java Developer
We are seeking a Senior Java Developer / Architect willing to relocate to our office in the Netherlands.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java
Knowledge and experience with:
- Java 8, 7 or 6
- Microserver architecture stack
- Generic server-client, APIs
- Generic development of Web application
- Messaging, events, communication (but not Devops expert)
- CMS, particularly Hippo, is a plus
- Continuous delivery and associated tooling
- Frameworks (Spring) and experience with databases
- Developing software architecture and high level design based on business requirements
- Working in agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban), preferably as Scrum Master
- Team player. Must be able to work seamlessly on a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment;
- Strong analytical skills combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Leadership abilities;
- Initiative, results-oriented;
- Embraces challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Solid command of professional English (both written and verbal);
- Quick learner.
- For qualifying candidates the company sponsors the status of Kennismigrant (highly qualified specialist), which allows the automatic receipt of a residence permit and work permit in the Netherlands - for the duration of the contract.
- A tax privilege for 5 years (tax ruling), which allows exemption from taxation of 30% of the salary
- Excellent opportunity to be using the most up-to-date IT technologies and expand professional skills on a daily basis
- Highly professional and friendly team
- Exceptional job experience
- Competitive Wages
Please be advised, we require a detailed resume in English.
Apply For: Senior Java Developer
want to learn more?
feel free to contact us