Full-Stack Web Engineer
We are searching for a Full-Stack Web Engineer who is willing to relocate to our office in the Netherlands.
- Build new web apps with the end objective being that the full extent is served by BlueWeb.
- Work in 8 parallel scrum teams, each focused on one part of the target product: on the booking flow, the check-in flow, etc.
- Current frontend stack experience includes Angular 5, Apollo 2, Node.js, GraphQL, REDIS, and more.
- Experience working in an agile environment with a goal of achieving continuous delivery.
- Solid ability to master new versions of Angular, Apollo, GraphQL, etc. rapidly to keep stack up to date and leverage the newest available features provided by these frameworks.
- Coaching and mentoring mentality. Senior team members expected to coach less experienced team members and help them increase their proficiency levels.
- Agile experience is a pre-requisite, candor a must.
- Demonstrate the relentless pursuit of continuous improvement by sharing, convincing and doing.
- Excellent communicational skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional knowledge of English (written and verbal).
- For successful candidates the company sponsors the status of Kennismigrant (highly qualified specialist), which allows the automatic receipt of a residence permit and work permit in the Netherlands - for the duration of the contract.
- A tax privilege (tax ruling), which allows exemption from taxation of 30% of the salary
- Excellent opportunity to use the most up-to-date IT technologies and expand professional skills on a daily basis
- Highly professional and friendly team
- Exceptional job experience
- Competitive Wages
Please be advised, we require an English resume
Apply For: Full-Stack Web Engineer
want to learn more?
feel free to contact us