- Min 3 years of experience with .NET development (Visual Studio 2008/2012, TFS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and ADO.NET
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience designing and working with scalable n-tier web-based applications(UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong experience with JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS or similar technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
- Motivating salary, bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Work on interesting international projects
- Home office, flexible working hours and other benefits
- Full time, part-time, or other options
Apply For: .Net Developer
Need more details?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible
David Tedford has over 20 years of sales experience within the IT/software industry. He excels at sales, business development, channel development, sales cycle management, negotiations, and sales team management.
Senior Vice President
As the head of business development for First Line Software, Vladimir heads up business development in Western Europe and Russia.
Vladimir began his career in IT in 2002, when, as a student of Faculty of Automation of Computer Science of the First Electrotechnical University (ETU “LETI”), he began his work at The Morfizpribor Central Research Institute (CRI). Vladimir joined the StarSoft team (predecessor of First Line Software) in 2004 as a Junior Software Developer. As he gained experience with more and more projects, he was promoted to leadership roles.
The Hague, Netherlands
Praha, Czech Republic
UK Business Development
Richard has over 15 years of sales and account management expertise in the IT and Tech sector. He has worked on many outsourcing engagements with global companies.
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
David is a business development professional with more than 20 years’ experience as a specialist in the acquisition of partnerships and IT/software services for associations, not-for profits and corporations in Australia, New Zealand and USA. He has specific expertise in the healthcare, legal and hospitality industries.