- Min 3 years of experience with .NET development (Visual Studio 2008/2012, TFS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and ADO.NET
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience designing and working with scalable n-tier web-based applications(UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong experience with JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS or similar technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
- Motivating salary, bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Work on interesting international projects
- Home office, flexible working hours and other benefits
- Full time, part-time, or other options
Apply For: .Net Developer
Need more details?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
VP Sales — Scandinavia
The Hague, Netherlands
Praha, Czech Republic
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom