Integrated Delivery Platform and Analytical Infrastructure for Healthcare Institutions
Our client is a management consulting company helping Healthcare institutions to improve their financial and operational efficiency and optimize clinical workflows.
Develop an integrated system that:
- Tracks our client’s projects and deliverables
- Documents the activities and working hours of the clients’ employees against deliverables
- Integrates with internal payroll system
- Provides communications and collaboration platform with Healthcare institutions that our client works with
- Includes an analytical infrastructure that consists of the data acquisition pipeline from the Healthcare institutions, and configurable dashboards projecting operational and predictive analytical insights.
Working closely with our client's business and technology leader we have developed an integrated and highly customizable platform that combines CRM, Project Management and analytical infrastructure features that were tailored to our client's complex workflow.
This platform today is:
- A critical part of our client's engagements
- Is a major differentiator against their competition
- A significant source of revenue for our client
- Offers unified and integrated user experience across multiple pillars of the system.
- Aggregates all major client engagement artifacts in a single place - including contract documentation, project plans, billable hours, tasks, activities, and more.
- Integrates with our client's existing infrastructure, tools, and technologies
- Provides improved and streamlined communications and collaboration processes with Healthcare institutions.
- Delivers near-real-time operational and clinical insights in the form of analytical dashboards customized for individual users and roles.
- Greatly simplifies and improves customer support.
- Data acquisition and integration pipeline aggregates data from multiple sources in support of analytical dashboards.
- Analytical dashboards provide a near real-time introspective into financial and clinical efficiency of Healthcare institutions.
Technology and Infrastructure
- Technologies used: Browser-based, single-page architecture, Angular JS framework, .NET Core, Postgres Database, D3.js graphics rendering engine
- Deployment – cloud-based, operating system independent, high availability with docker containers.
- High performance and high availability data acquisition and processing pipeline operate on separate server infrastructure.
Download Case Study: Clinical Administration Software
Download Case Study
I want to express my gratitude for all of your team’s hard work, support and extra help. We are very grateful for all that you have done for us.Senior Project Manager, a U.S. specialty digital design and web development agency
Your quality of work is exceptional, and your flexible approach has allowed us to build and deploy a large amount of complex functionality in a very short space of time. Kudos to everyone for their professionalism and for delivering results that exceeded our expectations.CEO, leading social media analytics provider
We have never had a better release that we can think of. And that is all because of your hard and dedicated work. So here is a big THANK YOU to everyone from all of us!Editor, leading Scandinavian newspaper
For a software vendor like ourselves, picking the right development partner is crucial. First Line’s technical expertise and solid project management, coupled with their proficiency in Agile methodologies, have made them an integral part of our product development group.VP Product Development, leading enterprise software vendor
Our First Line Team has been doing a great job. All of the guys check in great code, and they have a forward thinking mindset, not a feature-to-feature approach. They are also very open in terms of sharing knowledge, which is critical to running productive distributed teams.Application Development Director, global marketing company
We've all learned a lot from you, and it is great working with you.Application Development Director, global marketing company
The First Line team has an excellent process and we can learn from your team and improve.Product Owner, Strategic Software Consultancy
I would like to thank the First Line development team for their dedication and high level of quality in their work. Despite being thousands of miles apart, we have been able to work quickly, effectively, and intelligently. Your team has been a major part of why we have been successful thus far.VP Engineering, e-learning startup
First Line is a great technology partner capable of delivering complex, ‘industrial grade’ projects. They have demonstrated strong technical competence and solid understanding of the media and publishing domain. We have also been very impressed by the management team's attention to our needs and commitment to our success.CEO, leading European digital media company
Your effort is the #1 reason that this project is going so well. I've worked with a lot of teams over the years and there are very few teams that I trust and respect. When you are given a task or feature, I never have to worry whether or not it will be accomplished on time and I never worry about the quality - you always deliver.Architect, Strategic Software Consultancy
The team we put together in the last half of this year is one of the most productive, skilled and enjoyable I’ve ever worked on. It’s great to see the product brought to life, and I’m proud to work with all you folks.Senior Architect, Fortune 100 company
The First Line Software team is professional, results driven, and proactive. I know that when we provide requirements for new functionality, they will not only deliver on the scope of what has been asked but will look beyond and give insight into how we can make our product even better. It has been a privilege to work with First Line Software, and I look forward to continuing our partnership in future.VP, global marketing company
Corporate intranet built for global software development and consulting company
First Line Software developed a robust corporate intranet to support staff with company news, information, tools, HR resources, community engagement, and self-service capabilities. The system helps connect staff and management socially which in turn increases job satisfaction and inspires company loyalty. Employees can advance their careers by applying for different roles on new projects announced on the platform.Show details
Program for the development of an E-Commerce platform for global retail group
First Line Software implemented the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system as a reliable digital marketing technology tool that functions as a central content management hub and makes it possible to share the client’s digital assets with customers to: save and organize photos, videos, illustrations, audio files, documents, design files and presentations. This system allows the client to manage and organize all their digital assets in one place.Show details
Pass to Work Application
Today’s COVID 19 pandemic has disrupted business processes and made it necessary to introduce new epidemiological safety requirements in any workplace. If you are an employer and need to make sure on a daily that your employees are healthy and not potential carriers of COVID-19, then here is a visitor management solution to implement this new process quickly.Show details
Send us a note
We'll do our best to answer within one hour