Pass to Work Application
Today’s COVID 19 pandemic has disrupted business processes and made it necessary to introduce new epidemiological safety requirements in any workplace. If you are an employer and need to make sure on a daily that your employees are healthy and not potential carriers of COVID-19, then here is a visitor management solution to implement this new process quickly.
“PASS TO WORK” MOBILE APPLICATION SCREENS WORKER HEALTH:
- Users get screened for symptoms daily to obtain a “Pass to Work”—before coming to work.
- The visitor management software application works in two modes—personal and manual.
- Personal mode – users log in for screening– anytime, anywhere. When they log in, the visitor management system automatically populates the worker’s details (e.g., name, DOB), and employer info ( employee ID, department info)
- Manual mode – an attendant screens users at the facility entrance by searching for their name or employee ID in the visitor gate pass management system.
- Upon successful screening, users receive a “Pass to Work,” via email or SMS. If there is a failed screening, the system generates instructions to“Stay at Home”.
- The visitor management system provides weekly, daily, and monthly statistics, including:
- Number of app users
- Number of passed and failed screenings
- A detailed analysis of all symptoms
- Mobile Web app, no installation needed; also available as a URL link.
- Implemented based on ASP.NET Core open source technology
- Installed on-premises or in the cloud
- Integrate with your authentication and HR systems
- Available in HIPAA independent form (no PHI stored) or HIPAA-secure form (PHI is collected, but the data is de-identified).
Applicability beyond the COVID-19 pandemic for the flu or other contagious diseases
- Use this visitor pass software to communicate with employees in real-time and share company alerts, training materials, and other company urgent news
- Manage human resources on a near-real-time basis. For example, when it is necessary to move employees from one facility to another.
For most businesses, this will be the first time employees use an app to enter their workplace.
Employers use the Pass to Work app to communicate vital information to employees in real-time—for COVID-19 and other conditions. For example, they could share guidelines about how workers can protect themselves from the virus. Real-time communications are especially important when everything is changing so fast.
Which facility should the employee work at today? Because of the constantly changing landscape of the disease, operations in different locations may require specific types of resources. This applies beyond the coronavirus. The Pass to Work visitor management solution gives businesses an extra tool to manage human resources more effectively.
Please download the Case Study for more details and screenshots.
Download Case Study: Visitors management system
Download Case Study
I want to express my gratitude for all of your team’s hard work, support and extra help. We are very grateful for all that you have done for us.Senior Project Manager, a U.S. specialty digital design and web development agency
Your quality of work is exceptional, and your flexible approach has allowed us to build and deploy a large amount of complex functionality in a very short space of time. Kudos to everyone for their professionalism and for delivering results that exceeded our expectations.CEO, leading social media analytics provider
We have never had a better release that we can think of. And that is all because of your hard and dedicated work. So here is a big THANK YOU to everyone from all of us!Editor, leading Scandinavian newspaper
For a software vendor like ourselves, picking the right development partner is crucial. First Line’s technical expertise and solid project management, coupled with their proficiency in Agile methodologies, have made them an integral part of our product development group.VP Product Development, leading enterprise software vendor
Our First Line Team has been doing a great job. All of the guys check in great code, and they have a forward thinking mindset, not a feature-to-feature approach. They are also very open in terms of sharing knowledge, which is critical to running productive distributed teams.Application Development Director, global marketing company
We've all learned a lot from you, and it is great working with you.Application Development Director, global marketing company
The First Line team has an excellent process and we can learn from your team and improve.Product Owner, Strategic Software Consultancy
I would like to thank the First Line development team for their dedication and high level of quality in their work. Despite being thousands of miles apart, we have been able to work quickly, effectively, and intelligently. Your team has been a major part of why we have been successful thus far.VP Engineering, e-learning startup
First Line is a great technology partner capable of delivering complex, ‘industrial grade’ projects. They have demonstrated strong technical competence and solid understanding of the media and publishing domain. We have also been very impressed by the management team's attention to our needs and commitment to our success.CEO, leading European digital media company
Your effort is the #1 reason that this project is going so well. I've worked with a lot of teams over the years and there are very few teams that I trust and respect. When you are given a task or feature, I never have to worry whether or not it will be accomplished on time and I never worry about the quality - you always deliver.Architect, Strategic Software Consultancy
The team we put together in the last half of this year is one of the most productive, skilled and enjoyable I’ve ever worked on. It’s great to see the product brought to life, and I’m proud to work with all you folks.Senior Architect, Fortune 100 company
The First Line Software team is professional, results driven, and proactive. I know that when we provide requirements for new functionality, they will not only deliver on the scope of what has been asked but will look beyond and give insight into how we can make our product even better. It has been a privilege to work with First Line Software, and I look forward to continuing our partnership in future.VP, global marketing company
Visual recognition mobile app for counting forestry materials
The goal of a timber holding company was to improve accounting and control systems for lumber production by precisely counting their in-stock building materials.Show details
“Pass to Visit” - Application for Permission to Access a Site
First Line Software developed a new visitor pass software, “Pass to Visit”, that screens visitors for Covid-19 symptoms. The application can easily be modified to ask visitors additional questions such as, “have you had any Covid-19 exposure prior to this visit?”Show details
Clinical Pathways System - Evidence-based Tool in Care Quality Management and Improvement
A clinical pathway is one of the main tools used to manage the quality in patient care concerning the standardization of care workflow and processes. Implementation of the clinical pathways reduces the variability in clinical practice and improves outcomes. Clinical pathways aim to promote organized and efficient care based on evidence-based medicine and aim to optimize outcomes in inpatient and ambulatory settings.Show details
Send us a note
We'll do our best to answer within one hour