First Line Software Hosts Fourth Annual Global Client Summit in Amsterdam
This year’s Global Client Summit for First Line Software clients was held May 31st through June 2nd in Amsterdam, which is less than one hour’s drive from the First Line office in The Hague. More than 60 participants from different companies, including Episerver, viastore, S7 Airlines, Clinic2Cloud and many others, attended the event.
Starting on June 1st, customer attendees participated in a full day of keynotes and roundtable discussions. Keynote presenters included:
- Dr. Richard Soley, CEO, Object Management Group and Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium, who spoke about Innovation as it relates to disrupting industries, and Testbeds ‒ specifically how they can be used to initiate, think through and test new technologies, applications, products, services, and processes to validate their usefulness and viability before going to market.
- Rafic Habib, CEO, Clinic To Cloud, who spoke about his experience with global software product development and how the distributed development best practices of First Line Software contributed to realizing his vision for optimizing medical practice operations that now generate significant cost savings to patients while delivering an enhanced healthcare experience.
- Joey Moore, Director, Product Marketing at Episerver, who spoke about Digital Transformation and how it is transforming the way some of the largest brands and retailers are achieving their eCommerce strategies and becoming leaders in the digital space.
Later that day, attendees were invited to participate in one of three roundtable discussions covering these topics:
- IT Innovation Trends in IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and other emerging technologies led by Dr. Richard Soley and First Line Software CEO Nick Puntikov
- Global Software Products and Solutions – led by Rafic Habib and First Line Software Senior Advisor, Mike Medaglia
- Enterprise Software and Digital Transformation (including ECM and E-commerce) – led by Joey Moore and First Line Software VP David Tedford
In addition to the business meetings that were held, clients enjoyed an evening reception and gala dinner where they could network with First Line Software staff and executives as well as the other attendees and speakers. Customers were also extended opportunities to enjoy sightseeing tours of Amsterdam on June 2nd.
Need more details?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
David Tedford has over 20 years of sales experience within the IT/software industry. He excels at being immersed in a customer's environment, understanding his customers requirements, crafting solutions to meet those requirements, and ultimately providing solutions to his customers.
Senior Vice President
As the head of business development for First Line Software, Vladimir heads up business development in Western Europe and Russia.
Vladimir began his career in IT in 2002, when, as a student of Faculty of Automation of Computer Science of the First Electrotechnical University (ETU “LETI”), he began his work at The Morfizpribor Central Research Institute (CRI). Vladimir joined the StarSoft team (predecessor of First Line Software) in 2004 as a Junior Software Developer. As he gained experience with more and more projects, he was promoted to leadership roles.
The Hague, Netherlands
Praha, Czech Republic
UK Business Development
Richard has over 15 years of sales and account management expertise in the IT and Tech sector. He has worked on many outsourcing engagements with global companies.
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
David is a business development professional with more than 20 years’ experience as a specialist in the acquisition of partnerships and IT/software services for associations, not-for profits and corporations in Australia, New Zealand and USA. He has specific expertise in the healthcare, legal and hospitality industries.